Join us for these special “deep dive” tours during which you will see items from the collection not normally shown, talk with experts in the theme, tour the museum with Steve Sansweet and our docent team, taste wine from Skywalker Vineyards and beer from Petaluma’s Hen House Brewery, and dine on genuine Texas barbecue straight from our R2-BQ smokers.
- Each tour is limited to a maximum of 16 attendees. Adults only, 21 years and older.
- Start with a glass of wine from Skywalker Vineyards, local brew, or sparkling water.
- Proceed with a museum tour led by Steve Sansweet! Steve will share stories about his collection and his history as a journalist, a collector, Head of Fan Relations at Lucasfilm and President of Rancho Obi-Wan.
- Enjoy a special presentation on the theme which is not normally covered on regular tours.
- Relax with a beverage while playing video games or having a casual discussion with the presenters.
- Be entertained by video clips culled from the depths of the collection.
- Sit down to dinner featuring Annie’s TexaCali BBQ straight from our R2-BQ smoker. Texas brisket, pulled pork, vegetarian sides and salads, decadent dessert and coffee.
- Take home a special patch! Limited to 100 pieces only.
- Receive a tax-deductible donation receipt for $150.00 (half of your ticket price is a donation which supports the continued operation of the museum). Many thanks!