Stuff does indeed happen. Despite our best intentions and plans, we have made the painful decision to cancel the Rancho Obi-Wan in-person 2022 Gala, which we had previously announced would be Aug. 20. Frankly, Star Wars Celebration sapped our energy, resources, and ability to arrange things in a timely or quality fashion.
But the good news is that we’re working to have something new and exciting online for mid-August. With the positive feedback from our joint four-collection display at Celebration, we’ve decided to provide an online look not only at usually hidden treasures of Rancho Obi-Wan, but also a virtual look at the collections of super collectors Gus Lopez, Duncan Jenkins, and Lisa Stevens & Vic Wertz.
We’ll be sending more detailed information closer to the date about how you can view the Rancho Obi-Wan Facebook Live presentation of Star Wars collectors’ heaven. It will be our gift to you, and we hope you’ll join us that day for the fun and information.
A Rancho Obi-Wan members exclusive event was hosted by Skywalker Vineyards as part of their May the Fourth celebrations. This private fundraiser took place at Sessions Restaurant at the Presidio in San Francisco, California on Thursday, May 5th.
From 7pm-10pm, everyone got to enjoy:
– Skywalker Vineyards wine tastings and shopping at the Skywalker Ranch general store (and Rancho Obi-Wan items too!)
– Sessions at the Presidio joined forces with Smugglers Cove to provide special tiki eats platter and Star Wars themed drinks.
– Rancho Obi-Wan fundraising raffle with some amazing prizes!
– A small exhibit of Boba Fett and The Mandalorian items to view.
– Steve Sansweet was there to visit with folks and sign autographs.
Special Thanks to Victoria Webb for photography featuring all the fun festivities!
Would you like an invite to our next member exclusive event? Visit our Membership page and thank you for your support!